Sunday, June 10, 2007

Urbanizing the Simplicity

The writer has come from the small place. The place has only taught her to help others and be nice to strangers, never knows to bluff and be selfish. The metro life has changed her completely. Yes of course she is the same helpful kind of person but the metro life has taught many thing in particle. The life over here is totally different. The person has stopped depending on others and learnt to lead a life by oneself.
The place where I am right now is called the garden city. It is a place one enjoy and at the mean time are alone. It has taught me the real meaning of life and what is friendship. The writer has known what is selfishness and learnt to tackle it.
More over the Institute has taught me the real meaning of rude. First time I am seeing so much of partiality and biases here.I came with a dream of becoming a hard core journalist and giving my 100% to the college but nothing happened much. Making lot of friends and caring for some one,making some close friends, spending time with them. At the end loosing them. This is what I got from here.
I have lost a lot of things in this urbanizing world. The friendship is the strength for me, which I never want to loose. This place has coached me not to be punctual and not to be true.
The place has given lot of frustrated experiences. All I am assuming is this experience will not reflect in the industry where I am going to step very soon.


1 comment:

Higgs Boson said...

Now I am happy you have started blogging. But be an optimist. Why bring pessimism in your writing