Sunday, June 17, 2007

IIJNM ke who sunhare din

In the 16 years of my academic life not a single day has gone which can said has a most memorable day. I have lived my life in IIJNM with all the Independence. The word lived has a very deep meaning.
”It takes all kind of people to make a world” and it is true. I have met different kind people in IIJNM but enjoyed my life to an extreme. Today the 17th of June is my last Sunday in IIJNM. It is natural that to feel sad to leave the place, which showed all the faces of life and institute, has helped me to live my life of my own. The company with whom I had spend the whole one year who really worth remembering for the whole life.
The hostel life is the second home for me. Early morning rushing to the college, the boring classes of JT and the hauling of Kanchan really was enjoyable, no doubt sometimes was tiring last but not the least the khan’s khana oh my god was really very irritating and we use to run to the akka’s shop to have Maggie. I realized the value of my mom’s food, which I never gave so much importance when I was at home. The hostel, which I had never experienced, is awesome. The dorm, which we six actually shared, but their some other friends of mine like Kartika, Sudipa & Eram who shared with us the room. Comparing to the 1st semester the 2nd semester was enjoyable both in the institute and Hostel.
Lipsha’s childishness, which I am tired off, and Kartika’s funny talk’s and songs I enjoyed a lot. The one telephone of Kanchan Mam at 9o’clock made us run to the institute with the half filled stomach.
I will never forget the time I have spent with the person whom I consider very close to my heart ‘Prabhakar’. I have shared all the good and as well as days with him. I think he is a kind support for me. He has helped me a lot in some or other way. Of course we have a rift and one such rift, which I had started, was really dangerous. He almost broke the friendship with me, but fortunately patched up. I thought for a moment that I lost my friend. He is among the best friends I have and will always consider one of the best.
No doubt JT classes were boring but he was the father figure for us. In the beginning I also found him irritating but later I realized his value and the experience. He is veteran and I feel he not the amount of respect he should be given for his age and the post. I respect him as I respect my father.
Those bet reporting days and daily bulletin was horrible but got a good particle experience. Kanchan coming after every five minutes and disturbing us while doing pages was scary. Ufffffff she is a character, a cranky old women. Oh god. She is so biased that I cannot stand her. Anyway too much of bitching about some one it’s not good.
There is one more character Donia who is the cutest. I love the way gets irritated & I love teasing her. My S.I.S (south Indian sister). I love her a lot. My memorable day with her was her birthday & the outing mostly which we went yesterday (17 June 2007). Donia, Shruthi and I did a lot shopping and had lot of fun. The tears rolls down from my eyes when very thought of departing from this is place come to my mind but no body can help it. The life gone like this.
I am taking a sweet memory from here and will live with this memory always fresh in my mind. I would thank my parents specially my mom because she has always been my moral support. If she wouldn’t have supported me I wouldn’t have got a lovely one-year.


No comments: